CFR4-105F Telstra/Optus Cel-Fi ROAM R41 Compact Trucker Kit is suitable for cars, trucks, 4WD, RV, Motor Home and other vehicle applications. Includes a 40cm BH 5dBi Stainless Spring Black Fibreglass Omni Antenna and Coverage Panel Antenna. Ideal for applications where a compact and rugged external antenna is required such as smaller cars and operating in high wind harsh environments. For low loss extension cables and antenna mounting brackets, see ACCESSORIES below.
|Cel-Fi ROAM R41 Mobile Data Sheet
The CEL-FI ROAM R41 builds upon the success of the CEL-FI Go G31 and Go G32 mobile repeaters, offering enterprise-grade performance to overcome poor cellular coverage challenges. With reliable calling, texting, and data connectivity, this innovative device ensures uninterrupted communication when you're on the move.
- Ideal for boosting mobile signal in a car, van, 4WD, truck, motor home, caravan, or boat
- Equipped with the latest 4th generation Nextivity proprietary IntelliBoost chip, delivering channelised coverage for specific mobile network operator signals
- Carrier Switching using WAVE App between Telstra or Optus
- Supports 3G and 4G
- Supports multiple frequencies: 700L/850/900/1800/2100/2600 + Band 20 & 26
- Bluetooth WAVE App for iPhone, Android & Computers
- Suitable replacement for Go G31 Mobile
- Easy installation with plug-and-play operation
Supported Networks when configured for Telstra - Aldi Mobile, Boost Mobile, Woolworths Mobile and more*
Supported Networks when configured for Optus - Optus, Amaysim, Dodo, iiNet, plus more*
*Note: Some supported networks are not fully featured.
- Cel-Fi ROAM R41 Smart Repeater
- 5dBi Compact (40cm) Stainless Spring Fibreglass OMNI External Antenna with 4m LMR195 grade low loss cable (includes Bull Bar Mount)
- Adhesive backed Internal Panel Antenna with 3m RG174U grade cable
- 12V cigarette lighter plug adapter
Installation should be carried out strictly in accordance with the Cel-Fi ROAM R41 Quick Start Guide and any other information contained in the box. Vehicle installations of the Cel-Fi ROAM R41 in particular requires special attention not to interfere with air bag mechanisms, safety and control systems, ABS, stability and traction systems and the vehicles auto electrics in general. You should be familiar with applicable federal and state regulations and industry standards regarding installation. Incorrect installation may result in water leaks, electrical damage, fusing and risk of fire. Misuse of this equipment or failure to follow the instructions in the Quick Start Guide could result in injury and equipment damage. In no event will Comnet Solutions be responsible or liable for either indirect or consequential damage or injury that may result from the installation or use of this equipment. Please contact our Support Team if you have any questions regarding the above precautions. Use our online Contact Form for quick response.
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Picture may not be exact model as described.
|2m Antenna Cable LMR195 SMA Male to SMA Female
|5m Antenna Cable LMR195 SMA Male to SMA Female
|Cel-Fi Go Vehicle Basic Installation
|Mechanical Specification - Cel-Fi GO G31 Smart Repeater Module
|Powder Coated Aluminum
|Nett Weight Grams
|SMA Female/SMA Female
|Surface Mount/4 Self-tapping screws included
|28(h) x 87(w) x 255(l)
Specifications are subject to change without notice.