Telstra/Optus/Vodafone Cel-Fi Go G41 Smart Edge Relay Kit is designed to for sending cellular signal to a nearby location such as from the top of a hill to the valley below. Usually requires a second repeater at the target location to distribute the signal inside the building. See our Building Edge Kit. You can set the unit to boost and relay either Telstra, Optus or Vodafone and easily switch between them should you decide to change carrier in the future. The kit includes two (2) x 18dBi High Performance Yagi/Grid Edge Antennas with a 10m cable and a 6m cable. Poles and solar power not included. Edge Antennas are designed for regional applications on the edge of the network and should be mounted on separate poles to achieve maximum separation between the antennas. For cable length options, lightning arrestor and solar power option, see ACCESSORIES below.
* 5G is not currently enabled due to carrier approval.
|Cel-Fi Go G41 Data Sheet
Cel-Fi Go G41 Smart Repeater represents the latest in 4G cellular repeater technology. Building on the success of the GO2 model, G41 has a higher output power (+20 dBm), providing the largest coverage area of all GO models.
Cel-Fi Go G41 Smart Repeater operates on more frequency bands, now supporting Optus 700 MHz and 2300 MHz 4G networks, and can be easily switched between Telstra, Optus and Vodafone-TPG should you change service provider.
Cel-Fi Go G41 Smart Repeater is ideal for large inbuilding cellular coverage applications for Telstra, Optus and Vodafone. The higher output power means more service antennas can be run from the one repeater, and by popular request, the unit now has an RJ45 Ethernet network interface for remote management.
Expanding on GO2’s dual-band functionality, G41 supports carrier aggregation with 40 MHz of relay bandwidth.
- 700L/850/900/1800/2100/2300/2600 MHz (700 band not supported on Vodafone)
- 3G, 4G, VoLTE, NB-IoT (GO4 has 5G capabilities, but currently not enabled or approved)
- Carrier Switching using WAVE App between Telstra, Optus or Vodafone
- Up to 3000 m2 coverage area
- Two band simultaneous relay
- Total System Relay Bandwidth – Up to 40 MHz
- Remote Monitoring, Control and Alert Capabilities via WAVE Portal
- Ethernet Port for connection to internet source for live monitoring
- Cel-Fi Go G41 Smart Repeater
- 18dBi Yagi/Grid twin element Antenna with 10m LMR400 grade super low loss cable
- 18dBi Yagi/Grid twin element Antenna with 6m LMR195 grade low loss cable
- 240v Mains Power Supply
Installation should be carried out strictly in accordance with the Cel-Fi GO Quick Start Guide and any other information contained in the box. Misuse of this equipment or failure to follow the instructions in the Quick Start Guide could result in injury and equipment damage. In no event will Comnet Solutions be responsible or liable for either indirect or consequential damage or injury that may result from the installation or use of this equipment. Please contact our Support Team if you have any questions regarding the above precautions. Use our online Contact Form for quick response.
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Picture may not be exact model as described.
|Mechanical Specification - Cel-Fi GO 4 G41 Smart Repeater Module
|Powder Coated Aluminum
|Nett Weight Grams
|SMA Female/SMA Female
|Surface Mount/4 Self-tapping screws included
|63(h) x 100(w) x 260(l)
Specifications are subject to change without notice.