Nextivity announces approval and release of the new Cel-Fi GO4 (G41) Cellular Smart Repeater (Mobile Phone Booster) in November 2021. In stock now for immediate shipment.
See this link for our latest kits: Cel-Fi Kits
The new Cel-Fi GO4 (G41) has the following features/benefits:
- more powerful allowing larger coverage area via use of multiple internal antennas
- more sensitive to input signal allowing use in more fringe areas
- ability to configure for Telstra, Optus or Vodafone via the WAVE App (boosts one carrier at a time)
- supports band 7 for the latest iPhones
- boosts multiple frequencies
- better negotiation with the cell phone tower for optimal performance
- RJ45 ethernet port for remote management
- 5G ready pending carrier approval (5G is currently not enable)
- multi carrier coverage can be achieved by integrating multiple units
Cel-Fi GO 4 (G41) have been tested and approved by the ACMA and the Carriers (Telstra, Optus and Vodafone) and are 100% legal to use in Australia. Keep in mind that Cel-Fi PRO and Cel-Fi GO are the only repeaters that can be used in Australia. Heavy penalties apply for use on non approved devices which frequently appear on Ebay and Google searchers.
If you have any questions or need advice about Mobile Phone Boosters, call 02 9899 5700 or contact us via our Contact Form for quick response.