Telstra/Optus/Vodafone Cel-Fi Go 4 Repeater Building 3G/4G/5G* Kit is suitable for building applications and is designed to boost multiple bands from a single selected carrier. You can set the unit to boost either Telstra, Optus or Vodafone and easily switch between them should you decide to change carrier in the future. The kit includes a Pole Mount Log Periodic Directional Antenna (LPDA) with 10m cable and Coverage Panel Antenna with 6m cable. The Coverage Antenna can be optionally replaced with a selection of high performance Ceiling Coverage Antennas. For cable length options, lightning arrestor, battery backup and antenna mounting pole, see ACCESSORIES below.
* 5G is not currently enabled due to carrier approval.
Cel-Fi GO4 (G41) represents the latest in 4G cellular repeater technology. Building on the success of the GO2 model, GO4 has a higher output power (+20 dBm), providing the largest coverage area of all GO models.
GO4 operates on more frequency bands, now supporting Optus 700 MHz and 2300 MHz 4G networks, and can be easily switched between Telstra, Optus and Vodafone-TPG should you change service provider.
Cel-Fi GO4 is ideal for large inbuilding cellular coverage applications for Telstra, Optus and Vodafone. The higher output power means more service antennas can be run from the one repeater, and by popular request, the unit now has an RJ45 Ethernet network interface for remote management.
Expanding on GO2’s dual-band functionality, GO4 supports carrier aggregation with 40 MHz of relay bandwidth.
- 700L/850/900/1800/2100/2300/2600 MHz (700 band not supported on Vodafone)
- 3G, 4G, VoLTE, NB-IoT (GO4 has 5G capabilities, but currently not enabled or approved)
- Carrier Switching using WAVE App between Telstra, Optus or Vodafone
- Up to 3000 m2 coverage area
- Two band simultaneous relay
- Total System Relay Bandwidth – Up to 40 MHz
- Remote Monitoring, Control and Alert Capabilities via WAVE Portal
- Ethernet Port for connection to internet source for live monitoring
- Cel-Fi Go 4 (G41) Smart Repeater amplifier module
- Log Period Yagi Antenna (LPDA) with 10m 240 grade cable
- Indoor Panel Antenna with 6m 195 grade cable
- 240v Mains Power Supply
Installation should be carried out strictly in accordance with the Cel-Fi GO Quick Start Guide and any other information contained in the box. Vehicle installations of the Cel-Fi Go Mobile in particular requires special attention not to interfere with air bag mechanisms, safety and control systems, ABS, stability and traction systems and the vehicles auto electrics in general. You should be familiar with applicable federal and state regulations and industry standards regarding installation. Incorrect installation may result in water leaks, electrical damage, fusing and risk of fire. Misuse of this equipment or failure to follow the instructions in the Quick Start Guide could result in injury and equipment damage. In no event will Comnet Solutions be responsible or liable for either indirect or consequential damage or injury that may result from the installation or use of this equipment. Please contact our Support Team if you have any questions regarding the above precautions. Call (02) 9899 5700 and ask for Smart Repeater support or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Picture may not be exact model as described.