The TP-ESP-1000-POE is a low cost Ethernet surge protector to help protect sensitive equipment from surges caused by lightning and grid power fluctuations. They have a full metal body for improved EMI suppression and have integral mounting feet and separate ground wire. They are designed for indoor or outdoor use inside a weatherproof enclosure. The ESP-1000-POE is compatible with 10/100/1000M POE systems up to 57V. Protection is provided on all 8 CAT5 wires.
- 10/100/1000Mb Data Rate (48V POE Model)
- 7.5V Data Clamping Voltage
- CAT5 and CAT5e Compatible. All 8 pins protected.
- Shielded jacks and full metal housing
- Complies with IEC 61643-21 Standard
- Integral Mounting Feet and Ground Wire
- Wireless Access Points and Client Devices
- IP Phone and Security Camera Systems
- Industrial Control Systems
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Picture may not be exact model as described.